IT Spending and Documentation Services
- Do you know how old your server is?
- Do you know what the password to the backup device is?
- Do you know how many of your computers are running a no longer supported version of Windows?
- Is your business is spending too much on your technology services and subscriptions each month?
For many businesses, the answer to all of these questions is, “I don’t know”.
Local IT Department can provide advanced consultation and documentation services to give you the critical decision making data about your technical infrastructure and spending.
- Full IT Asset Documentation
- IT Services Cost Analysis
- Hardware Replacement Scheduling
- Ensure Software Licensing Compliance
The Average Business Overpays for Technology Services!
Make business technology work for you rather than just burn through your capital.
We'll work with you to examine your business's needs. Then, we'll evaluate the services and subscriptions you're paying for to find potential cost savings.
You may be paying too much for:
- Internet Access
- Business Phone Service
- CRM Software
- IT Support Services
- Conferencing Software
- Cloud Services
- Anti-Virus Subscriptions
- Other IT and SAAS Services
Contact us today find out where your business can save on it's technology costs!
IT Documentation is the First Step
If you bring in a new IT employee or a new IT vendor, do you have solid documentation to hand them explaining where everything is and how to access it?
How many billable hours will a vendor charge you just to figure out how things are configured?
Local IT Department can create the detailed living documentation that details everything going on with your company's computers, network and related services.